From: Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 5:32:01 PM
Subject: Anika Please add to the CLS

I will try to type this through tears.We lost beautiful feisty Anika yesterday
to this terrible disease.She was a fluffy gray girl.Thursday night my boyfriend
and I were at Sids and we read that she wasnt feeling good in the log book,so
me and one of the other volunteers were trying to get her to come out from
under a cabinet and she used to always come to me.Well I started to do my
duties around there.A while later I glanced back into the room where she was
and there on the couch was Anika all curled up in my boyfriends arms.I asked
him if he picked her up and he said no she just ran over here and cuddled up
with him.They both took a hour nap together.I had really bad feelings that
night that she would be leaving us soon.So before I even opened the e-mail
about her I cried,cause I knew what I was going to read.
I will miss that beautiful beautiful girl. :( Sorry for rambling on,just wanted
to share my last thoughts of her.She looked so sweet cuddled up with my guy.
Very saddened,
Sherry

Be a better friend, newshound, and