I'm so sorry, Sherry.  It never gets easier. I don't know how you do it.

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I will try to type this through tears.We lost beautiful feisty Anika
yesterday to this terrible disease.She was a fluffy gray girl.Thursday night my
boyfriend and I were at Sids and we read that she wasnt feeling good in the log
book,so me and one of the other volunteers were trying to get her to come out
from under a cabinet and she used to always come to me.Well I started to do my
duties around there.A while later I glanced back into the room where she was
and there on the couch was Anika all curled up in my boyfriends arms.I asked
him if he picked her up and he said no she just ran over here and cuddled up
with him.They both took a hour nap together.I had really bad feelings that
night that she would be leaving us soon.So before I even opened the e-mail
about her I cried,cause I knew what I was going to read.
  I will miss that beautiful beautiful girl. :( Sorry for rambling on,just
wanted to share my last thoughts of her.She looked so sweet cuddled up with my
guy.
  Very saddened,
  Sherry