I know mine miss the stolen ones.  Shimmer is my eldest, he is 12 now, and
not too much into the antics of the young ones.

Missy is my kitty with congenital heart disease, and she self-limits her
play.

That leaves Tuffy no one really to play with when I am gone, and I think she
is lonely and confused.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 10:38 PM, laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I am sure mine do. After Stripes died, Squeaky kept urinating on the
> paper towel roll. I would replace and he'd urinate again. The vet said it
> was grief. It stopped after a couple weeks ~ dind't have this behavior
> before or after. They were best pals for 15 years.
>
> After Teddy died, I almost lost Coco. I know she was grieving for him.
> They were inseparable. It was heartbreaking. She has never been like that
> with another cat but is with me now.

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*