One of the ladies in Iowa to whom I spoke mentioned the possibility
 that Binxy may only be a carrier of the disease since she is four yrs.
 old and healthy.

 So, is there any way (other than the passage of time) to definitively
 determine whether she is just a carrier?

 And, am I correct in the assumption that being a carrier only would
 give her the same life expectancy as any other cat who does not carry
 this virus?  Or can a cat convert from being just a carrier to being
 actively infected for whatever reason?---just trying to get my facts
 straight.

Thanks. Caroline
--

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]