I think it just means she carries the virus (not disease) but doesn't get sick.

Gloria

On Apr 2, 2008, at 6:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

One of the ladies in Iowa to whom I spoke mentioned the possibility
that Binxy may only be a carrier of the disease since she is four yrs.
old and healthy.

So, is there any way (other than the passage of time) to definitively
determine whether she is just a carrier?

And, am I correct in the assumption that being a carrier only would
give her the same life expectancy as any other cat who does not carry
this virus?  Or can a cat convert from being just a carrier to being
actively infected for whatever reason?---just trying to get my facts
straight.

Thanks. Caroline
--

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]