I use Golden Seal on ringworm - works pretty well, unless it's in the eyes, and don't use it there unless I have an "eye" formula. I buy an $8 bottle(tincture) at the health food store. IT has a dropper, but sometimes I just use s q-tip.

I never do massive daily cleaning - don't have time. I treat it, it goes away, I no longer have it.

Had one little Persian with ringworm, that a groomer suggested a specific type bath for - and it sure did work. Have to look it up to see what kind of bath.

GLoria