i have to agree that i'd rather have a postponed test! good thoughts to the
sick kitties...

and sometimes, well, the internet is just out to get us. remember, the list
told us all that we'd been unsubscribed earlier this week....

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....