Funny thing was that I was never told that I was unsuscribed last week... guess 
its getting me now.
Anyway, thank you to everyone who kept Buzz in their thoughts and prayers 

--- MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 

i have to agree that i'd rather have a postponed test! good thoughts to the
sick kitties...

and sometimes, well, the internet is just out to get us. remember, the list
told us all that we'd been unsubscribed earlier this week....


On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Sue & Frank Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  I took Buzz to the vet's and waited for about 20 minutes.  The vet came
> out and told me she was overwhelmed with emergencies and would I
> reschedule.  So the test is postponed until next Thursday. I would rather be
> rescheduled then be an emergency.  One of the emergencies was a cat having a
> reaction to medication.  I just hope he will be ok.
> This is the second time I've tried to post this.  The first time it bounced
> back to me with a message that said "Results:  Ignoring non-text/plain MIME
> parts."  I'm not sure what that means.  The first post was not much
> different then this.
> Sue


Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....


AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
ICQ: 289856892

Reply via email to