I also found out last night that sweet Theodore left us this week also.He was
one of our Hurricane Katrina cats that was being fostered.I am so happy that he
had soo much love givin to him in his final months.He was a handsome black and
white boy with a very loving heart.He used to give me kisses.I am happy that I
also had a chance to love him before he was fostered.I have a few really nice
pics of him that I will send to his foster mom.Thank you all for listening to
me here.Bless you all.
  Sherry