ah, i'm sorry to hear about hobbs: i think your question is impossible for
any of us to answer because we can't know if he's crashing because of FeLV
complications, or something else--only the vet can answer that one....

probably by the time you read this, they'll be home, but a question i've
learned to ask my vets is this one: what would you do if he/she were YOUR
cat? you often get very different answers when you phrase things that way.

also, depending on exactly what is going on, sometimes when there is nothing
more to do--and if there's a way to figure out what is causing him to cry,
and if there's anything that can be done to alleviate that, there are
alternatives to leaving them at the vet's office when it's clear that their
journey here is almost done.

but again, we can't know what's in hobbs' best interest, which is of course
what loving him is all about.

GLOW for things to happen in as peaceful and gentle a manner as they are
meant to.

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!