Other than telling them they need to keep the cats indoors I'm not sure what
else you can do.  They obviously love their cats.  Jack has been neutered so
that should reduce the FIV risk.
  Bless you for helping them put with their cats.
  Sharyl Sissy and Rocket

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Our volunteer forgot to get Star tested, so we dont' know her status.  She
has been vaccinated and boostered.

I will check with the pets for the elderly resource, but this lady is not
elderly, she is handicapped.  Not quite the same thing...