This morning I had to have Tucker PTS.  He was not FeLV+ but he had Stomatitis
and all his teeth were removed last Nov.  My vet though what was happening to
him had something to do with the immune problems associated with that. He said
the root of the problem was in the bone marrow.  I asked them to take some
marrow after he was gone so I will know more about what happened. I only hope
that Tuckers sickness had nothing to do with letting my FeLV + out with the
other cats.  Even though I had them all vaccinated, that fear is there.
 The vet tried all he could think of but this morning his problems were so
serious that the vet said anything they could try would have very little chance
of working and also be painful to him.
Tucker always slept right next to me, curled up on my neck if I sat on the
couch, and I have a cat bed here on the desk next to the computer where he
would keep me company.  He was a large long haired grey tabby.  We called him
the "great fluffy hunter of dirty socks"  because he would drag them and
present them to you like it was a major catch.  He was such a loveable boy and
will be so very missed.
Sue