I'm so sorry about Tucker.  I guess we just have to take comfort in  knowing
we treat them like the royalty they are......and do our best to take  care of
them.  He's at the bridge now....whole and healthy........chasing  butterflies
with all of our beloved ones that were there to greet him.

My best,

Brenda
_www.hannahshope.petfinder.com_ (http://www.hannahshope.petfinder.com)

In a message dated 5/31/2008 8:55:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,