well, it was the chat hosting that enabled me to read anything--but before i
got sick with fibromyalgia (on top of other things), i made my living as an
editor and proofreader--so these days when i can rarely type an entire
sentence without one major grammatical or spelling error, well, luckily i'm
too old to remember it very long....

(why can't they invent keyboards that can spell? would solve all the
problems!)