I keep getting these........

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:44:52 -0000
Subject: failure notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

:
No MX or A records for felineleukemia.org

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: catatonya
Subject: Re: Gustav Please add to CLS :(
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

--0-266597887-1213834078=:27466

Sherry,

My posts keep not going through. I'm sorry for your losses.

Sally Davis
wrote:
Sherry,

I am so sorry. I love the Goofy ones. May your memories keep you going.

Hugs,

Sally

On 6/17/08, Sherry DeHaan wrote: I am broken hearted once again.We lost this
awesome guy today.He had SOOOO much personality that you could not help but to
love him.I will miss my silly GOOF GOOF. :(
Sherry

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior
Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and Spike Please Visit my Message board
for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Sherry,

  I am so sorry. I love the Goofy ones. May your memories keep you going.

Hugs,

  Sally

  On 6/17/08, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             I am