Hi Tonya,

There are technical issues still going on with everything.
Certain "hubs" on the net have not updated their
nameserver systems since before Memorial Day. And,
that's about the time we switched web hosts. That's why it
is sometimes impossible to reach felinelekemia.org. Plus, I
just read that Yahoo!'s mail servers have some issues
going on with them, as well. My apologies for the continued
inconvenience. As soon as I find another job, I'm going to
put felineleukemia.org on its own server. Please let me
know if y'all have any problems/questions/etc. Best wishes
to all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.3partharmony.com (3PartHarmony Productions)