________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:28 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice

If it's a lot of money to move the group to a new server maybe we could
all chip in???  I would be glad to help.
tonya

James G Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi Tonya,

        There are technical issues still going on with everything.
        Certain "hubs" on the net have not updated their
        nameserver systems since before Memorial Day. And,
        that's about the time we switched web hosts. That's why it
        is sometimes impossible to reach felinelekemia.org. Plus, I
        just read that Yahoo!'s mail servers have some issues
        going on with them, as well. My apologies for the continued
        inconvenience. As soon as I find another job, I'm going to
        put felineleukemia.org on its own server. Please let me
        know if y'all have any problems/questions/etc. Best wishes
        to all.

        James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
        http://www.3partharmony.com (3PartHarmony Productions)
        http://www.myspace.com/wilsonjamesg (My Space Page)
        http://wx.3partharmony.com (Weather for Edwardsville, IL)

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.