Hey Terrie,

  It's good to hear from you.  I'm sorry to hear about your mother.  I'm going
through some hard times with my mom as well.  I know it's difficult for you.
  take care,
  tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Hi all,
  Sorry I haven't posted much these days.
  I've been busy as hell in rescue.
  Cats/kittens are coming out of the woodwork!

  The fact my mother is dying as well. Doctors are only giving her 1-3 months
to live.
  She is still young (66 will be 67 on August 2nd)
  If she hangs on we will be throwing a B-B-Q Birthday for her.
  She had us kids when she was young and still got her education as she
promised my grandparents. My parents were in the military and retired Lab/Dog
and Siamese Cat breeders. They were respected and recognized in WA. state.
  We traveled the world as youngsters as well.
  I'm 50 years old.

  I wanted to let those of you know I'm so sorry to hear of your precious
kitties that have went to the bridge. The day will come when you will be
together again.

  For you new members this is the best group of people to get support and
knowledge from.
  They have helped me with my FELV kitties and Non-FELV kitties.
  Thank you to those that have decided to let their kitties live regardless of
what their Vets have said.
  I have to tell you I have mix both Felv/Non-Felv kitties in my home.
  Nobody that was negative has died from FELV.
  They died of old age or other illnesses.
  I do get their vaccinations when needed.
  There are some that do separate the Felvs from the Non-Felvs on this group.

  Anyway enjoy your kitties.
  Many can live for years then others like my Taz didn't make it pass 2 years
old.
  Good food and love is the key factor here.

  TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
http://tazzys.org/

http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/