Hi Julie,
I live in new york and work for a shelter and am faced with the same situation
here and there.  Unfortunately I can not take any, I have four in my house and
seeking a permanent place for one of them.  I do recommend checking out angel's
gate, they have a place in delhi and were willing to take one of my feluk cats
I was seeking a home for about a year ago.  My vet convinced me to keep him, so
he stayed.  They were really nice.  I forgot their email address but if I come
across it I will email it to you.  I would also check out bemikitties, you can
post them on there for adoption.  I would also post them on craigslist, I know
that is not the perfect place but you never know.  If I hear of anyone that
wants any feluks I will let you know.  Good luck, I know it can be frustrating
and heart breaking but so far knock on wood I have found homes for all of my
feluks fosters (even though most of them ended up with me!)
Jeni