-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] worried Mom seeking info

You might try things that calm him, Rescue Remedy in the water, Feliway
spray, catnip (mine all prefer a plant or two or three so they can roll in
it or have fresh snacks).  He is anxious and fearful and is picking up on
your anxiety and your fear.  There are people on this list, myself included,
who believe animal communicators can help.  If you are one of these, perhaps
you should have one talk to all your cats but this lovely gentleman
particularly.  You can put up an area for him to go out in (mine have dog
kennels with toppers; one of them could be accessed by a pet door in a
window and ductwork). So much depends on your situation.  RR, Feliway and
catnip are relatively inexpensive and may do the trick.

Good luck.