hi, glad you have a vet who will listen to all suggestions.  you say Buzz
snuggles with you, by any chance does he prefer legs?   curious.  my cats have
always preferred to lay on top of my ankles or between my legs.  hard to get
out of bed in a hurry with 2 or 3 cats laying all over you.  hope Buzz gets
better soon.  sorry i don't have anything on this new med.  you might enter the
name on search and see what comes up.  dorlis