RE;  COST AND FINANCIAL HELP  in Missouri, at least in Lincoln County, we have
a thing called care credit.  my vet holds charges until we reach $400.00 then
puts it on my account with care credit.  i can take up to 1 year to pay with no
interest charged unless i go past the year limit.  you can also use for
glasses, dentist, etc.  on the monthly statement, they list each charge, and
its expiration date.  this way, you can pay off a little each month instead of
a lot at once.   you can contact them at www.carecredit.com or 1-866893-7864 to
find out if it is available in your area.  dorlis