This is a good thing to worry about.  Our rescue has a program which takes
in animals if someone suddenly dies (the Nod Fund), but we can't take them
all in.  It is far better to make preparations.

Check out this link:  http://www.2ndchance4pets.org/

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:17 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WORRIES ME.  WHAT IF SUDDENLY CANNOT CARE FOR MY
> CATS OR I DIE, WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM?  WORKING ON FINDING SOMEONE NOW SO THEY
> CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF.  DORLIS
> ---- catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm glad you're all right Tad.  I've started saying no too.  If something
> were to happen to me, there's no one to take care of all the critters.  Take
> care of yourself.
> >   tonya
> >
> > Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Hi Susan
> > Every one has orange kitties lately...
> > I just brought home a young orange boy a couple months ago
> > and discovered I was having a heart attack the next morning...
> > 4 days in the hospital... I currently have 9 FeLV+ and 12 seniors
> > and am learning to say NO....
> > In the mean time there are 4 6month old orange kittens in eastern Mass.
> > that are running out of time.... Help....
> > Tad
> >
> > Susan Hoffman wrote:
> >
> > >Looks like it.
> > >
> > >How's your FeLv population anyway? (I have a lovely sweet FeLV+ girl
> --light orange/buff tabby -- living outside a house I just rented in need of
> a home.)

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".