From: "Sherry DeHaan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:21 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Missing Maizee

Three years ago today my Maizee Grace left this world. :( Sometimes it seems
like yesterday that my beautiful baby girl was still here with me.
She is the reason that I volunteer at Sids(felv,fiv cat sanctuary).I have
had the honor to love MANY wonderful babies in the last 3 years.Each and
every one of them have a special place in my heart.
Thank you Maizee

Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.