From: Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Missing Maizee
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 8:50 AM

This must be a sad day for you Sherry.  I'm finding lately I miss my dear
old Lennie boy more and more.  He was very elderly, with little quality of
life left when we had him put to rest this summer but I miss caring for him
and his very soft purr even though he had little to be happy about at the
end.  Then there's Boo.  My heart still breaks every time I think of what
that little guy went through. I know we adopted Snow the little persian to
fill that void but of course it doesn't work that way.  We still miss Boo
and Snowy is not in the least similar to him.  Boo wasn't the most
affectionate cat, kind of manly, and of course terminally ill, but Snow is
totally dependent on us and demanding of attention.  She's a determined
little girl.  I must be up at 6:30 even on weekends because Snow insists on
it and I must be in bed by 10:30 because that's when she wants to go to
bed.
I so admire people like yourself who will do this wonderful volunteer work
knowing full well what the future holds for many of these little souls.  I
am ashamed to say I could not put myself through that kind of heartbreak,
not after our short time with BooBoo dealing with that horrible disease.
Lynne