Maizee Grace would be so proud of the work you are doing at Sids.  Your work is
a wonderful tribute to her.
Sharyl

--- On Sat, 11/15/08, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Missing Maizee
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 8:21 AM

Three years ago today my Maizee Grace left this world. :( Sometimes it seems
like yesterday that my beautiful baby girl was still here with me.
She is the reason that I volunteer at Sids(felv,fiv cat sanctuary).I have had
the honor to love MANY wonderful babies in the last 3 years.Each and every one
of them have a special place in my heart.
Thank you Maizee

Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.