-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christy Buchin
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:53 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] High Fever

My cat Gray Kitty, was diagnosed with FeLV on his first birthday, 9/6/08.
He and his two brothers were born in our home to a stray we took into our
home.  She had tested negative for the virus.  His two brothers have also
continue to  test negative for the virus.  His two brothers are also type A
blood and he is the only one that is type B.  He has had 1 transfusion, due
to his anemic condition.  Since then, the virus has gone to his bone marrow.
He receives weekly injections of the Imulan LTCI and is on holistic
medication as well.  Since diagnosed, he continues to run a fever between
103 and 105.  Antibiotics do not seem to relieve this either.  We know each
day is precious that we have with him.  Does anyone else battle with the
high fevers too?