From: Christy Buchin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:52:47 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] High Fever

My cat Gray Kitty, was diagnosed with FeLV on his first birthday, 9/6/08.  He
and his two brothers were born in our home to a stray we took into our home.
She had tested negative for the virus.  His two brothers have also continue to
test negative for the virus.  His two brothers are also type A blood and he is
the only one that is type B.  He has had 1 transfusion, due to his anemic
condition.  Since then, the virus has gone to his bone marrow.  He receives
weekly injections of the Imulan LTCI and is on holistic medication as well.
Since diagnosed, he continues to run a fever between 103 and 105.  Antibiotics
do not seem to relieve this either.  We know each day is precious that we have
with him.  Does anyone else battle with the high fevers too?