One thought Sue..the person who runs this list (James) has financed
it pretty much on his own for
several years. When he had difficulty with the servers and was able
to get things back on line he mentioned
that he would appreciate some help from the group. I think the help
we all get from this list is invaluable
and a contribution to help maintain it into the future would be a
gift to all kitties who are helped from
the collective wisdom here.

I do not know how to reach him, but someone will. Just a thought.

Jane