Amber, I'm sorry to hear about baby Parker.

One thing that everyone needs to keep in mind all the time - every living thing
on this earth will someday die.  Nobody knows when or how, and to deprive
ourselves of love and affection even for a day, because of what may or may not
happen today or tomorrow is a slap in the face to life and love itself.