They are still with you, just in other forms.  It is hard to accept
that but, I promise, it is true.  I lost Dixie in June.  She remains
close and has sent me two wonderful (formerly very little) kittens to
easy the pain.  The (formerly little) kittens condescended to leave
their pine thicket life and become cared for kittens.  Talk to those
who have left and they will help you thru this awful time.  Honest.
On Dec 10, 2008, at 7:05 PM, Anne wrote:

> Kerry, Diane R. and Gloria,
>    Thanks so much for the kind condolences.  I feel terrible that I
> have not kept up with the list very well lately.  You guys have
> always been there for me.  I hope all your kitties are doing pretty
> well and all your loved ones, fur and skin.
>
>    I lost my epileptic lab mix, Shaft, age 12, the week before I
> lost Woodgie, so it was an awful time there.  Still hurting but you
> guys know how it is, so hard on the hearts of we who love animals.
>
> Hugs,
> Anne and recent angels Grey, Shaft and Woodgie
> P.S. Sophie is doing great, though!   For those who remember her,
> the little tortie who had her rectum destroyed by a careless vet.
> So many of you wonderful people were there for her and me and
> donated, too, for her repair.  :-)
> P.P.S.  I had to go onsite to read the messages, strange how I can't
> read them via email anymore, or at least easily.

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas