From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Dykhouse
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI by Imulan

Hello all,

I have a three year old cat, Mr. Darcy that is Felv+ and is in the last
stages of his disease as best as the vet and I can tell.  He was symptom
free (we didn't know that he was Felv+until then) until 6 months ago
when he snuck outside and contracted an URI. He was tested for Felv+ and
it was positive. After we got rid of the URI he still was symptomatic
and anemic, so we knew he was definetly in one of the later stages of
his leukemia.

We've had him on Interferon, which seems to help him slightly and he's
now on it everyday. We also have been giving him Science Diet A/D to
help give him calories and bring some weight back on him, he's only at 7
lbs 5 oz, which is not good.

He's stopped eating the A/D so we are starting to assist feed him at
night.  Anything we can do to help him would be great.  Is there a
website with information on this LTCI and where can you get it. Our vet
isn't up on everything leukemia/Felv, so she doesn't know much.

Thanks so much!

Jennifer and Mr. Darcy Message: 4Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:56:14
-0600From: Lisapony <lisap...@aol.com>Subject: [Felvtalk] LTCI-ImulanTo:
felvt...@felineleukemia.orgmessage-id:
<04512eed.21a5.4b67.8c63.fdd0fd3a2...@aol.com>Content-Type: TEXT/plain;
charset=us-ascii
 Hi, Has anyone tried LTCI by Imulan? Four days ago I started my cat
Carl on this new med and was wondering what others experienced.  Lisa
Cannata319 Maplewood DriveAntioch, IL 60002847-740-9075
voice847-589-8574 fax------------------------------ Message: 5Date: Mon,
12 Jan 2009 07:31:09 -0500From: "Sally Davis"
<putty...@gmail.com>Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI-ImulanTo:
felvt...@felineleukemia.orgmessage-id:de4e9a820901120431l12499b62i55b69d
750ff92...@mail.gmail.comcontent-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 I do
not have experience because my cat died before this became
readilyavailable :-(.. However reports are good from a Vet's wife on
another group.Her husband is a cat specailist and was originally
involved in the studiesfor this immune booster. He continues to use it
on some of FELV positivecats
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy,
Pewter,Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and Spike Please
Visit myMessage board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.
http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed
3
be privileged.
received this