Hi everybody,

I hope all of you are as fine as it can be.   I am writing from Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil.  My five years old cat has been treated on AZT and interferon for 2
years and half.  Tonight I heard that he has lymphoid leukemia.  I have been
given him the best cat food sold in Brazil:  Hills.  And I just started to give
him Hills for kitten and Hills A/D.  And as soon as I find an opened pet shop,
he will start on Metacel (a medication for anemia).  The vet suggested blood
transfer when hematocrit reaches 12,0 (now is 13,05).  I wouldn't like to put
him through such pain.
I would like very much to hear about your experience and opinion.

kind regards,

Graça Azevedo

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com