AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE? WHAT TREATMENTS DID YOU
DO/ARE
DOING? WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD, E.G;
INDOOR,
OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? HAS YOUR CAT HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER
ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT? WHAT AGE IS YOUR CAT NOW? OR
WHEN
THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF?

Autumn was born FELV+ and tested positive at 8 weeks and ever since. I found
her outdoors at an apartment complex. We don't treat her Leukemia per se, we
just try to keep her stress level down and treat conditions as they arise.
Autumn eats Innova Evo. She is an only cat and an indoor cat. Last week I
let her play in some powdery snow on the balconey and she LOVED it. So cute!
Autumn has had some bad illnesses related to the Distemper shot. They tend
to make her very ill and once caused all of her lymph nodes to swell. We
couldn't pick her up without causing extreme pain. She is fine with the 3
year rabies vaccine. She is poorly socialized perhaps from not having
siblings (?) and bites people so we thought it best to get the rabies.
Autumn also had eye problems that cause her eyes to swell up and close. We
are currently trying to revent flares with Ocufen. One drop a day in each
eye. It stings:-(  She usually flares after stress like if we have large
amount of company. Sometimes it flares for no reason at all. She is 1 and
1/2 and seems to be thriving.
Our biggest issue with Autumn is that she wants constant people interaction
and if you don't entertain her she will go into a rage and bite and scratch.
Rage is the only way to describe it. She will sit and stare at you  meow and
sometimes I can't figure out what she wants. At that point it is only a
countdown to her attacking me. I end up with bloody bites, bruises and
scratches. We have tried very hard to break her of this.You have to do
something because if you ignore her it only escalates. We have tried the
squirt bottle on the vet's recommendation and she will simply sneak up
behind me and bite the back of my arm and run away. She bites hard and
leaves terrible bruises and puncture wounds. The best thing is Time Out
which removes all the stimulation. It's the only thing that seems to calm
her, but if you let her out too early she will stalk back over to you and
attack. My best guess is that she didn't have siblings or anyone to play
with and teach her that biting hurts. We love her, she can be very sweet,
but I wish I could break her of these attacks. I don't know if she's
frustrated or bored? She has a ton of toys and some are free-standing and
she can and does play with them by herself. I just don't know. Has anyone
else had this problem?
~Susan