From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sue & Frank
Koren
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:26 AM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Elevated liver enzymes

Orlando, my 10 year old FeLV+ began urinating on the bathroom rug just
over a week ago.  I figured out who was doing it on Saturday and got him
in to the vet on Monday.  They tested his urine and blood and the vet
called me today with the results.  She said his liver enzymes are
elevated and his white cell levels are high.  She is going to put him on
an antibiotic and re-do the tests in two weeks.  (When I asked the name
of the anti-biotic she side stepped the question and just said is is a
pill wrapped in foil. I am currently looking for another vet because
there is only one vet in this practice that I fully trust and it is very
hard to get to see him.)
Anyway, can anyone tell me what would make his liver enzymes elevated?
The advise I have gotten on this list has proved to be better then the
advise from this particular vet in the past, so I would very much
appreciate any input.

be privileged.
received this
transmission from