I agree with the others.

If it's  hemolytic anemia caused by hemobartonella - doxy and prednisone can
help.  Usually this can be identified on a blood smear.

If it's strictly the felv, only a blood transfusion will help and this will
only buy you some time - in the matter of weeks to months.

It sounds like she is in a bad way and would need a transfusion.  A/D food
can't hurt but won't immediatley help with the anemia.

This is where felv+ cats get really tough.  The guestion of what to treat and
how aggressively becomes a very difficult question.  I have found that the very
thin, severely anemic cats rarely survive and heavy treatment only prolongs the
suffering.  On the other hand, sometimes they respond nicely and do well for a
time.

I am so sorry.  My prayers and hopes go out to you both.

Jenny