Glad to hear it Dawn - wonderful news!

GLoria

On Feb 21, 2009, at 8:59 PM, mdgallo...@aol.com wrote:

To all who wrote such kind notes and sent prayers, thank you so much. My little Macy had her transfusion on Thursday and was back to normal immediately. In fact, she began eating and drinking during the procedure! One of my son's cats was a match and all went well. She went home that evening and woke my son up the next morning chasing our other cat and playing with her big dog sister. Her blood count had gone down to 6 so she was very close to the end. I know that all of the prayers sent out was what made the difference. Thank you all for your advice and concern.

Dawn