He was down on his luck when he met you but he sure made up for it. Thanks for making his life good. He deserved a good life.
On Feb 27, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Rosenfeldt, Diane wrote:

Sometimes they just plain run out of steam. Gentlest of Bridge vibes to
good old Hambone, and hugs to you.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 9:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] add Hambone to the bridge list(not FELV)

Hambone died yesterday.  I've had Hambone as a foster cat since Jan
2004, when Susan brought me a couple of black FIV+ kitties (not FELV),
one was Hambone.  He had been in the rescue group for a year or two,
was originally from the city animal shelter, obviously a stray, very
friendly. Everybody loved Hambone.

Within the last year he developed high blood pressure, and was on
medication for that.  He was obviously old, maybe 17-18, though we
couldn't tell exactly his age.  He had 1 ear that seemed to have
"stuff" coming out of it at times, and stopped eating at some point
recently. He had some red spots above his eye, and the eye started to
squint and shut.  Recently he'd started walking around and sticking
his head in corners.  He got stuck behind the hot water heater, and it
was very hard to get him out.  There was something going on in his
head, and the vet wasn't sure what, but it seemed to be causing him
pain and disorientation, and it was getting worse.  We helped our old
friend to the bridge  yesterday, told him we loved him, and thanked
him for all his help. He was a great and beloved kitty friend.

Gloria

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas