For anyone living in Milwaukee, WI, the Wisconsin Humane Society has programs
for spay/neuter, vaccinations, and food.  It makes sense to have these programs
rather than having people surrender their beloved companions - we especially
need our babies when everything is going wrong, and it must be less expensive
to have these programs than to have to find homes for all of the surrendered
pets.

Thanks for the reminder to be extra vigilant about our neighbors with the poor
economy!

"Yes we can!" - Barack Obama
       Sally