Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this list and am finding it a little difficult to navigate.

I have several cats, most of them were living semi-wild before they became my
house cats.  Its probably that some of the have FIV as my neighbour, the vets
assistant, put down one of their relatives recently.  I''ve nursed mine through
several bouts of infections (7 cats in all) and would like to know from your
experience what is the best food to keep them as healthy as possible.  They are
much loved which helps I think.  Thankyou