From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kerry MacKenzie
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Immulin

Dear all,
Does anyone have any experience in treating FeLV kitts with Immulin?
My FelV foster's new forever mom just sent me the email extract below
from her ex (who also adopts FeLV kitts). She is looking for any info
on Immulin. I wonder if it's akin to Immuno Regulin, or even IR
itself, re-packaged for cats (as opposed to dogs and horses)?
I wonder about this guy being taken for a ride---even
unintentionally--by his vet, as it sounds pricy.
I've been trying to research on the web with no success.

I've also been unable to dig up any more info on Immuno Regulin other
than what I already read several years ago--mainly 2 articles by vets
supporting use of IR by Dr Mike Lies, and Dr Karen Thomas, respectively.

 >>>Immulin - appears to be a scientific breakthrough that I am
excited about.  Results have been incredible.  Its a boost to the
immune system that in many cases has helped them to beat their
diseases. The only issue is cost.  It is a very expensive and
intensive program.  I am also uncertain about the stress of making
him go to the vet so often and taking the shots themselves.  Doctor
thinks pros outway cons by far, I am a little less convinced of that
but still excited about the possibilities here.<<<

Any info on Immulin, or  (more up to date) info on IR would be very
welcome.  Incidentally, one Google result showed an email from a guy
that said Dr Karen Thomas' experiences were available on "Jim's
website". He may mean this website -- James's -- but I've never seen
anything from a Dr Karen Thomas here??

Hugs to all and good health wishes to all your kitts,
Kerry M.