I have been following the horror story about the 21 horses in Florida who died mysteriously before a polo match. It has been discovered that the cause of death was a 'supplement' given mistakingly by FRANCKS COMPOUNDING LAB in Ocala Florida. Not only is this tragic for the poor, innocent horses, we have been using Franck's for Interferon Alpha for MeMe.

I cannot imagine that Franck's will survive this error. I was told that they took over from Island Pharmacy for compounding Interferon. Does anyone have another source? My vet follows my leads on this and does not have a clue. I'd appreciate any information on this.
I buy it monthly and have just 10 days left in this vial.

Thanks
Jane