I'm so sorry Laurie, I sent an email to you by mistake;  it was for someone at
the pet diabetes group.

 Laura God must have put us together.   Regarding your baby Laura our Kitty
(his real name)  was diagnosed with FELV when he was 2.  Kitty is now turning 8
years old and has fought many an infection.  He's on prednisone 2.5 mg every
other day and has been as healthy and vibrant as any other cat and you would
not be able to tell the difference.  It just so happens that we've been told
that he could have diabetes so another mountain to climb and another battle to
win.  Don't give up, never quit and just keep loving her-magic happens look at
our Kitty.  Please write me any time you want if you have any questions or ever
need someone to talk to.

Laura what a wonderful thing you did taking in a sweet little girl.  Regardless
of whatever happens look at the love she's been receiving from you.  God bless.

Liz