Autumn bites so we did the two year rabies shot for her. She was slightly
sick for a couple of days, but came out fine. Her vet said that if she
handled that well that he wanted to do distemper. I am not going to schedule
that because we almost lost her twice as a kitten and I think it was the
distemper shot that did it. She was on antibiotics for almost a month! I
know the vets push for vaccinations, but rabies is all I will consider. I
wouldn't even do that, but I don't want to chance her biting someone and not
having it.
~Susan