Hello Giselle,

I took Puma (4 or 5-year old male FeLV+) to a vet for blood test one day.
Then, a several days later, he stopped eating.  He didn't eat for a couple days.

His ears and gums looked pale.  He was breathing laboriously. My vet gave him
fluid and B12 shot.  Next day, he started to eat, and everything was back to
normal.

In my case, I believe that withdrawing the blood caused Puma to become sick (He
has severe anemia), so it may be a little different from Pixie's case, but I
would think that at least giving fluid would ease Pixie's current condition.....

Hiromi