I'm so sorry, human Laura - may she find many guides at the bridge to help show her the way -

Gloria

On May 22, 2009, at 8:27 AM, Laura B wrote:

One week ago today I had to let Laura go, she was losing the fight. She had been acting "off" for about a month, we took her to see my vet and her labs were awful. We tried a course of Pred, and did get a small rally, but at the beginning of last week she started fading again, we could tell it was time.

I miss her immensely, she was the sweetest girl, she would have been three on June 2. I really hate this disease, it robs our young kitties of life, and there is no hope.

Hug your kitties,

Human Laura