From: Laura B <laurai...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Laura is gone
To: "felvt...@felineleukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 9:27 AM

One week ago today I had to let Laura go, she was losing the fight.  She had
been acting "off" for about a month, we took her to see my vet and her labs
were awful.  We tried a course of Pred, and did get a small rally, but at the
beginning of last week she started fading again, we could tell it was time.

I miss her immensely, she was the sweetest girl, she would have been three on
June 2.  I really hate this disease, it robs our young kitties of life, and
there is no hope.

Hug your kitties,

Human Laura