I'm so sorry, Laura, to hear your little Laura lost the battle.
Sadly most of us on the list know the devastation of losing a little one to FeLV. I'm glad Laura at least was loved and cared for in her all too short life, right to the end. So many don't even have that.
Please know you're in my thoughts.
Big hugs, Kerry