From: "expressprin...@aol.com" <expressprin...@aol.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:07:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question about a new kitty

Hi Folks:

You all were such a big help to me last summer when we rescued a little cat who
was diagnosed with feline leukemia. Sadly, we lost little Smokey but?my
husband?is now in the process of trying to tame and catch?a wild little kitten
that is on?his job. He's?eating the?food he gives him?but he will not let him
touch him. Any suggestions? Also, what is the chance that an abandoned kitten
has feline leukemia? Does it help to catch the decease early?

Thank you for your help,
Kathryn