Maggie and Clark,
I was saddened to read that Maybelline has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  These
little FeLV babies are so special. Thankfully she was able to spend her last
days in a loving home.

Her room should be fine for you other kitties to play in.  Everything I've read
says the virus lives outside the body only for minutes/hours.

A word about FeLV.  Some kitties are born with it and the vaccine would not be
of help to them.  My 6 rescue FeLV babies were born with the virus.  As a
precaution I vaccinate my negative kitties.

Sharyl

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, margaret-sou...@comcast.net <margaret-sou...@comcast.net>